2023 EVAAS General Assembly – virtual meeting
he EVAAS 2023 General Assembly will be held in a virtual format (using
Microsoft Teams) on Wednesday 6 December 2023. The GA will start at 1000 CET (0900
GMT) and finish at about 1330 CET (1230 GMT).
As usual, we will invite Neil Williams (UK CAA) and Francesco Faiulo (European Commission)
to attend, make presentations, and answer questions that you may have.
Action 1 requested – Topics
please let Tony Walker know (firstname.lastname@example.org) as soon as possible of any topics that you would like to see included on
Action 2 Requested – Nominations
Tony and Herve intend seeking re-election this year, but Andrea will be stepping down.
Therefore, please let Tony Walker, Secretary-General, (email@example.com) have any
nominations for Board membership as soon as possible.
Nominations should give the following details please:
• Name, email address, and telephone number of the EVAAS member being nominated;
• Name, email address and telephone number of the member nominating (if
• Name, email address and telephone number of another member who seconds the
• Confirmation from the member nominated that he/she is prepared to serve as a Board
official for a period of two years; and
• A short resume from the nominated person (no more than 10 lines) briefly
summarising their background, skills and experience, and suitability as an EVAAS
Board official. This will enable members who do not know the nominee personally to
decide whether or not to vote for that person.
Please note that the deadline for Board nominations is Tuesday 21 November 2023.
Nominations will not be accepted after this time.
Phone: +44 (0) 7557 335606