EVAAS Code of Conduct
The EVAAS Code of Conduct applies equally to all members as well as Board officials and, as part of the 2016 membership renewal procedure, from 1st January 2016, all members have confirmed their personal acceptance of the Code of Conduct.
Due to the sensitive nature of our business, EVAAS will not discuss
- pricing – including rates, service charge and commissions:
- bids on contracts or the allocation of customers:
- geographic / product market allocations and marketing plans:
- group boycotts:
- standard-setting that could be construed as a group boycott or otherwise restrain trade:
- relations with individual forwarders, airlines or other third party entities: or
- anything aimed at influencing the independent business decisions of Validators.
The full Code of Conduct can be downloaded here:
This content is restricted to site members. If you are an existing user, please log in. New users may register below.